Science fiction and fantasy
Lord of the Rings Quiz
How much do you know about The Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth? Most of these questions can be answered by watching the 2001 film The Fellowship of The Ring.
1. Who gives Frodo a phial containing the light of the Star of Elendil?
2. Where does Boromir come from?
3. Who was the ringbearer just before Bilbo?
4. Who were the ringbearers just before that?
Deagol, Isildur, then Sauron
Deagol, Sauron, then Melkor
Isildur, Sauron, then Melkor
5. What is Angband?
A mountain in the south of Beleriand
The stronghold of Melkor, and a game based loosely on The Lord of the Rings
6. What is the Lord of Took Hall called?
The Baron of Took
The Took, who also holds the position of Thain of the Shire
7. How many Rings of Power are there?
8. What were Gandalf and Bilbo smoking at the long-expected party?
Took's Special Blend
9. In the film, what is the Uruk-Hai orc a mixture of?
Orc and goblin
Orc and man
Orc and troll
10. Pair the actor with the hobbit :
Samwise Gamgee, Peregrine Took, Merriadoc Brandybuck;
Dominic Monaghan, Sean Astin, Billy Boyd
Samwise - Billy Boyd, Pippin - Sean Astin, Merry - Dominic Monaghan
Samwise - Dominic Monaghan, Pippin - Billy Boyd, Merry - Sean Astin
Samwise - Sean Astin, Pippin - Billy Boyd, Merry - Dominic Monaghan
11. What is the name of Sauron's fortress?
12. Where do the hobbits first meet Strider?
The Prancing Pony, in Bree
Quiz © Warpcore SF
All rights reserved.
Dark Angel Quiz
Fantasy Books Quiz
Fantasy Films Quiz
Fantasy Novels of the '00s
Random Film Quiz
Random Book Quiz
Science Fiction Books
Science Fiction Films
Science Fiction Films of the '90s
Space Novels of the '00s
The Lord of the Rings Quiz
YA Books Quiz